Submit a Request for Take Down
This page is intended for use by intellectual property rights owners and their authorized agents to notify Hard Facts of alleged intellectual property infringements, such as copyright and trademark concerns. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their agent, Hard Facts will not be able to process your request.
Please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request, please identify whether you are the rights owner or agent, and provide the following information:
1. The concern pertains to:
- copyright – unauthorized use of copyrighted material such as text, photos, product designs, videos, music, software
- trademark – unauthorized use of a word, phrase, symbol, and/or design that identifies and distinguishes the source of the
2. The specific concern pertains to:
- protected image is used without authorization
- protected text is used without authorization
- protected mark/brand is used without authorization (and is not a fair use)
3. Provide a link to the page on strongpath.com showing the alleged infringement, or provide a detailed description of the content that is the subject of the request
4. Provide a description of your rights, including any copyright, trademark, and patent numbers and/or certificates
5. Any additional information that you would like Hard Facts to consider
6. Your contact information including First and Last Name, Company Name, Address, Phone No., and Email Address
Cases will be handled exclusively via email correspondence.
When you submit a complaint, you will receive an automatic reply containing a ticket reference number in the subject. We ask that you take note of this number and include it in any conversation with our team about your request.
Once our team has received your request, we will analyze the information that you provide, including any supporting documentation you may have attached to it. Requests are analyzed on a case-by-case basis, and we take appropriate action as required by the laws that govern our activity. We will respond to your request in 5 days.